There are a few scenarios where your paired mobile devices may stop sending location updates.
- They have turned off their smart phone.
- Their battery has gone flat and therefore their phone has turned off.
- They are in an area where there is no service or very poor network signal so the phone is unable to send out location updates.
- They have set their phone to Airplane mode.
- They have turned off ‘Location Services’ on their device.
- There is no data connection available.
- They have run out of credit on their SIM.
If they have an Android device the phone may have gone into ‘Sleep Mode’. As all Android models have different settings, have the user check the user guide for their phone to see what settings they need to change to avoid their phone going into sleep mode.